Maple Mustard Roasted Chicken with Root Veggies
- 8 oz. Chicken Thigh, Boneless/Skinless
- 2 ea. (2 oz.) Radishes, trimmed bite size pieces
- 1 ea. (2 oz.) Turnips, trimmed bite size pieces
- 2 ea. (8 oz.) Potatoes, trimmed bite size pieces
- 1 ea. (2 oz.) Carrot, trimmed bite size pieces
- 3 sprigs Fresh Thyme, picked and chopped leaves
- 1 tbsp. Maple Syrup
- 2 tsp. Mustard, spicy brown
- 1/2 tsp. Lemon Juice
- 2 tsp. Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp. Paprika
- 1/4 tsp. Ground Coriander
Combine chicken, mustard, lemon juice, 1 tsp olive oil, 1/4 tsp salt, 1/8 tsp. black pepper, paprika & ground coriander. Mix to thoroughly coat chicken and combine ingredients.
Roast at 450F convection until chicken is done, 8-10 minutes.
Toss vegetables together with thyme leaves remaining 1/4 tsp. salt, and 1/8 tsp. black pepper.
Spread veggies evenly on chicken roasting pans and cook until just tender, 12-15 minutes
Eliminate the hassle of meal prep and get fresh, chef-prepared, Low-FODMAP meals delivered right to your door. Contact your GI provider for more information on ModifyHealth or order online at ModifyHealth.com.